Recipe of Taco Pie Super Quick Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Taco Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taco Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and have to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to eat. There are several foods that basically can improve your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try some of these.
Green tea is really excellent for your mood. You were simply expecting to read that, weren’t you? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid basically stimulates brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while also calming the rest of your body. You probably already knew it is not hard to get healthy when you drink green tea. Now you are well aware that it helps you to elevate your moods too!
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to taco pie recipe. To cook taco pie you only need 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Taco Pie:
- Prepare 2 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 2 envelope of Taco Seasoning.
- Use 1 of Cresent Roll Dough Sheet.
- You need 1 can of Refried Beans.
- Take 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare 1 packages of Sour Cream (squeeze bottle is best).
- Use 2 packages of Spanish Rice.
- Prepare 1 packages of Shredded Mexican Cheese.
- Provide of lettuce, taco sauce, etc. (optional).
Steps to make Taco Pie:
- Preheat oven to 375°..
- Brown 2 lbs ground beef.
- While hamburger cooks, start Spanish Rice, and dice the tomato..
- When oven is preheated, take a baking dish and lay Cresent Roll Dough sheet in bottom, making sure bottom is covered. Bake for 5-7 minutes..
- Add tomato and taco seasoning to ground beef along with what water is required for taco seasoning. Reduce liquid until very little is left..
- Once the Cresent Roll Dough sheet is done and out of the oven, spread refried Beans on the bottom..
- Finish cooking rice (it took about 25 minutes for the rice I used to cook)..
- Once the rice is finished cooking, begin layering. Start with ground beef/tomato mixture on top of refried beans. Next squeeze sour cream on top of hamburger mixture..
- Add rice on top of sour cream, then layer entire package of Mexican cheese..
- Bake at 375° for 10 minutes, just until cheese starts to turn golden brown..
If you find this Taco Pie recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.