Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Green Eggs & Ham Breakfast Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Eggs & Ham Breakfast Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food place. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are usually foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. In the following paragraphs we are going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
One of the first kinds of foods you should be eating plenty of, is various berries. You will discover that most berries have substantial amounts of Vitamin C that you must realize is good for your body. The majority of berries also have loads of anti-oxidants, which is really beneficial to your overall health and is particularly good for your circulatory system. Another thing you will see that these antioxidants can help you with is actually keeping your cells healthy, this can help one's body to fight off many different diseases.
By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you'll be living a healthier life. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to green eggs & ham breakfast muffins recipe. You can have green eggs & ham breakfast muffins using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Green Eggs & Ham Breakfast Muffins:
- Use of frozen hashbrowns (defrosted).
- Provide of ground breakfast sausage (or diced ham).
- Provide of eggs.
- Take of shredded cheese.
- Use of baby spinach (blend in food processor or finely chop).
- You need of butter (melted).
- Get of milk.
- Provide of salt.
- Use of pepper.
- Provide of Mrs braggs herbs (optional).
Steps to make Green Eggs & Ham Breakfast Muffins:
- Heat oven to 400. Spray muffin tin with olive oil..
- Mix butter with hashbrowns and divide evenly between muffin tins. Press hashbrowns down and up sides. Bake until slightly browned (15 min).
- Brown sausage and divide on top of hashbrowns cups..
- Whisk eggs, milk, spinach, salt, pepper, 3/4 cup cheese & seasonings. Divide over muffin cups. Sprinkle with remaining cheese..
- Bake for 12-15 min..
If you find this Green Eggs & Ham Breakfast Muffins recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.