Recipe of Fruit Cake Favorite
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Fruit Cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fruit Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fruit Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These types of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Although it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and maybe this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many people mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is especially economical when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s about being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fruit cake recipe. To make fruit cake you only need 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fruit Cake:
- Use of all purpose flour (maida).
- Prepare of condensed milk.
- Get of milk.
- Get of butter.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- Use of vanilla essence.
- You need of whipped cream.
- Prepare of fruits of ur choice.
- Prepare of butter paper.
- Provide of oil.
Steps to make Fruit Cake:
- Melt butter in a pan..
- Add butter, condensed milk & powdered sugar in a bowl..
- Mix it well with spatula or hand blender..
- In another bowl,add all purpose flour,baking powder & baking soda.Mix well..
- Preheat the oven at 300 F.Grease the cake mould with oil..
- Add the flour to the butter mixture..
- Mix slowly using a spatula..
- Now add milk to get right consistency of batter..
- Mix it well..
- Cut the butter paper according to cake mould and put it in the greased mould. Again grease it with oil..
- Pour the batter in it.Bake it for 20-30 minutes.In between check with knife if cake is properly baked or not..
- When done,let it cool down..
- Now cut it from the corners and put plate on it.It will come out easily..
- Before decorating, pour whipped cream on it then add fruits..
See more ideas about fruitcake recipes, fruit cake, fruit cake christmas. fruit cakes. The perfect tea time treat is a slice of delicious rich fruitcake. This classic British recipe is very easy to This Yorkshire fruitcake recipe comes from Yorkshire sculptor Dominic Hopkinson, based on his. Get the recipe from Rock Recipes. From traditional fruit cakes to a boiled fruit cake and more, we have loads of tried and tested recipes to choose from.
If you find this Fruit Cake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.