Simple Way to Make Home made fries with onion rings and Kachumbari Perfect
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Home made fries with onion rings and Kachumbari recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Home made fries with onion rings and Kachumbari recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Home made fries with onion rings and Kachumbari recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Most of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be very healthy and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, can better your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually terrific at beating back depression. Just be sure that you do not throw out the yolk. The egg yolk is the most important part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the yolk in particular, are high in B vitamins. B vitamins can actually help you elevate your mood. This is because these vitamins improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that affect how you feel). Try consuming some eggs to feel better!
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to home made fries with onion rings and kachumbari recipe. You can have home made fries with onion rings and kachumbari using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Home made fries with onion rings and Kachumbari:
- Prepare 8 of Medium size Irish potatoes.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- Provide 2 of large onions.
- Get to taste of Salt and back paper.
Steps to make Home made fries with onion rings and Kachumbari:
- Clean the potatoes then peel then and slice into small wedges.
- Clean the potatoes then then allow them to drain the water then sprinkle salt.
- Allow the oil to heat up then deep-fry the potatoes for 5-8 minutes.
- Drain the oil well the keep aside for serving..
- Peel the carrots then grate them into strips, prinkle lemon juice or vinegar to preserve the Color..
- Prepare the onions and sock them in warm water then cut one into rings and deep fry in hot oil, cut the other into small cubes as well as the tomato and mix, adds a pinch of salt and black pepper to taste, I prefer adding chilli sauce to my kachumbari.
If you find this Home made fries with onion rings and Kachumbari recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.