Recipe of Sourdough bread Ultimate
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sourdough bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sourdough bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Walk up the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sourdough bread recipe. You can cook sourdough bread using 8 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sourdough bread:
- Get of Sourdough Starter.
- Use of rye flour.
- Provide of water.
- Provide of Dough:.
- Provide of whole wheat flour.
- You need of white wheat flour (strong bread flour).
- Provide of water.
- Take of Salt.
Instructions to make Sourdough bread:
- Prepare the sourdough starter if you don't have yet. Mix the rye flour and water. Let it stand minimum 12 hours, the longer and more feedings will be better. Please refer to my sourdough starter recipe.
- After 12 hours. Mix the 400 gr sourdough starter, flour and water. Mix it until incorporated..
- Let it autolyse or rest for 30 minutes.
- Add the salt and fold the bread 4 times so the salt get into the dough. You may sprinkle water too..
- Knead the dough for 8 – 10 minutes until it is smooth. (optional method: stretch and fold the dough method for 2 hours- every half and hour stretch the dough and bring back the dough into the middle and let it rest).
- Prepare the bannetone or bowl lined with kitchen towel and dust the bowl generously. So the dough will not stick on the bannetone..
- Shape the dough into the ball shape, dust some flour on the top of dough and place it upside down into the bannentone..
- Cover the bannetone with plastic bag or plastic wrap or shower cap if any..
- Let it proof/ rest for minimum 4 hours in room temperature or 2 hours in fridge and 2 hours in room temperature or overnight in the fridge.
- Check the dough by poke it. If the poke stay longer in the dough /not so quick spring back, it means the dough is ready to be baked..
- Pre-heat your oven to 235 C and prepare a pan of hot water and place it at the bottom of oven to create steam..
- Take out the hot baking tray. Place your dough on top of the baking tray. Be careful, it is very hot. Score the dough with sharp thin knife or razor blade..
- Place back the baking tray into oven and bake it for 35 to 45 minutes until it is well done. After 10 minutes of baking, you may remove out the pan of hot water.t.
- After 35 minutes baking, check the bread. If you like a bit darker crust, bake it again..
- Remove it out and let it rest for 15 minutes and listen to the crust sound of the bread and smells good. After 15 minutes, you may slice the bread..
Sourdough bread has a thick, chewy crust and soft, airy interior. It is comforting, savory and so easy to make using only using flour, salt, and water. Learn how to make your own starter, maintain it, and turn. Learn to make Sourdough & discover why sourdough is the healthiest bread. It is #sourdoughseptember and time to celebrate the harvest and baking for the year to.
If you find this Sourdough bread recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.