Steps to Prepare Mike's Grilled Chicken On Naan With Tzatziki Sauce Super Quick Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Grilled Chicken On Naan With Tzatziki Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Grilled Chicken On Naan With Tzatziki Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Cash.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These types of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A large amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to work less frequently, will also save electricity.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not that tough. A lot of it really is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's grilled chicken on naan with tzatziki sauce recipe. You can have mike's grilled chicken on naan with tzatziki sauce using 33 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Grilled Chicken On Naan With Tzatziki Sauce:
- Take of ● For The Proteins.
- Take of Fat Free Chicken Strips [cubed].
- You need of ● For The Chicken Marinade [as needed or, to taste].
- Provide of Garlic Olive Oil.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- Take of Sea Salt.
- Get of ● For The Chicken Seasonings [as needed or, a dusting]].
- Prepare of Garlic Olive Oil.
- Take of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Onion Powder.
- Use of Dill Weed.
- Get of Lemon Pepper.
- Provide of Black Pepper.
- Get of Oregano.
- Take of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Provide of ● For The Vegetables Fruits & Herbs [to taste or, as needed].
- Use of Firm Tomatoes [sliced and halved].
- Provide of Red/Purple Onions [fine sliced].
- Provide of Lemon Wedges.
- Take of Fresh Chive Lengths.
- Provide of Black Olives [halved].
- You need of Fresh Mint.
- You need of Fresh Parsley.
- You need of Fresh Cilantro.
- Take of ● For The Breads [as needed].
- You need of Fresh Naan Or Pita Bread.
- Get of ● For The Cheeses [as needed].
- Prepare of Feta Cheese.
- You need of ● For The Tatziki Sauce.
- You need of See My EZ Recipe Under Mike's Creamy Tatziki.
- Take of ● For The Additions.
- Use of Wooden Scewers.
Steps to make Mike's Grilled Chicken On Naan With Tzatziki Sauce:
- Fresh chicken strips pictured. Cut into small cubes..
- You're marinade and seasonings pictured..
- Chop all vegetables and refrigerate until fully chilled..
- Fresh Naan bakery bread pictured..
- Make your Tatziki and refrigerate. See my recipeson this site for Mike's Creamy Tatziki Sauce + Tips. Or, try my Mike's Poor Man's Tatziki..
- Fully chilled homemade Tatziki Sauce..
- Or, feel free to cheat and purchase a pre-fabed Tatziki. All this really is – is a garlic cucumber yogurt spread/dip..
- Marinate your chicken cubes for 30 minutes in fridge at the same time..
- Thread your chicken on your wooden screws that have been soaked in water for 5 minutes. To taste, sprinkle chicken with listed seasonings and grill on high for 2 minutes each side until charred..
- Gently coat your breads and grill momentarily..
- Fully grilled and charred chicken placed directly on a Himalayan salt block for added flavor..
- Pack bread with Tatziki Sauce, chilled vegetables and grilled chicken. Enjoy!.
I served this as sandwiches, with pita warmed on the grill I live in Minnesota so I will not be able to dig out my grill until May. I decided to cook the chicken on the George Foreman grill. Easy Chicken Gyros with Tzatziki Sauce. Tzatziki Sauce is a versatile condiment that will make all of your Mediterranean recipes better! You can serve Greek tzatziki as a dip for veggies and pitas, as a spread for burgers and sandwiches or as a sauce for all your favorite Greek recipes from souvlaki to gyros.
If you find this Mike's Grilled Chicken On Naan With Tzatziki Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.