Recipe of Greek souvlaki pork kebab and tzatziki sauce Favorite
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Greek souvlaki pork kebab and tzatziki sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Greek souvlaki pork kebab and tzatziki sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Greek souvlaki pork kebab and tzatziki sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Cash.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
A large amount of electricity is consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. You can minimize how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not really that difficult. Typically, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to greek souvlaki pork kebab and tzatziki sauce recipe. To cook greek souvlaki pork kebab and tzatziki sauce you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Greek souvlaki pork kebab and tzatziki sauce:
- Take of souvlaki.
- Get 6 of greek pita breads.
- Provide 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 600 grams of boneless pork shoulder chopped in pieces.
- You need 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 of tomato.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare of tzatziki sauce.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of greek yoghurt.
- You need 1 medium of cucumber.
- Get 2 clove of garlic smashed and minced finely.
- Use 1 pinch of pepper.
Instructions to make Greek souvlaki pork kebab and tzatziki sauce:
- In high heat thread the pork in a pan with 2 tbs. olive oil and season with salt, pepper and oregano. Cook for 15 minutes..
- In another pan grill the pita breads with 2 tbs olive oil..
- For the tzatziki sauce grate the cucumber in a bowl and drain. Add the greek yoghurt, pepper and the chopped garlic..
- For serving add in a pita bread two tbs tzatziki, some tomato, onion, parsley and some pork..
I always wonder, do you take these snaps just before eating it for your evening meal/lunches or. The Greeks are mad about Chicken Souvlaki. And after you've tried it, you will be too! Simple to make, loaded with classic Greek flavours: chicken marinated in lemon, garlic and dried oregano then threaded onto skewers. Served with a homemade Tzatziki, all bundled up in pita bread.
If you find this Greek souvlaki pork kebab and tzatziki sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.