Simple Way to Prepare Swedish Rye Bread Buns Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Swedish Rye Bread Buns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Swedish Rye Bread Buns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Consider the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to swedish rye bread buns recipe. You can cook swedish rye bread buns using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Swedish Rye Bread Buns:
- Use of water (warmed to lukewarm).
- Prepare of yeast.
- Use of oats rolled.
- Provide of flax seeds.
- Use of rye flour wholemeal.
- Use of plain flour.
- Get of syrup dark.
- Use of honey.
- Take of salt.
- Use of yoghurt plain unsweetened.
Instructions to make Swedish Rye Bread Buns:
- Dissolve the dark syrup and the honey in the lukewarm water (you should be able to place a finger in the warm water and hold it there without discomfort)..
- Add the yeast to the water. If you are using dried yeast, leave it in the mixture for 2-3 minutes to let it activate before moving to the next step..
- Add rolled oats, flax seeds and wholemeal rye flour to the liquid and mix..
- Add the plain flour and the salt; knead for about 10 minutes with a dough mixer or a food processor until you have a smooth dough.
- Let the dough rise for about 20 minutes..
- Put the dough on a floured surface and divide into 20 pieces. Roll into slightly flattened balls and place them on baking paper.
- Brush the balls with the plain unsweetened yoghurt.
- Leave the buns to rise for another 30 minutes..
- Bake the buns at 250C / 480F for 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool on a wire rack..
If you find this Swedish Rye Bread Buns recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.