Recipe of Greek Souvlaki ＆ Tzatziki Sauce Speedy
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Greek Souvlaki ＆ Tzatziki Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Greek Souvlaki ＆ Tzatziki Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Greek Souvlaki ＆ Tzatziki Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and use what you already have. Your home should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it easy to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to greek souvlaki ＆ tzatziki sauce recipe. To cook greek souvlaki ＆ tzatziki sauce you need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Greek Souvlaki ＆ Tzatziki Sauce:
- Use of Souvlaki (skewers).
- Use 300 grams of Chicken thighs.
- Provide 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of ★ Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★ Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★ Balsamic vinegar.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ★ Oregano.
- Provide 1 clove of ★ Garlic (grated).
- Prepare of Tzatziki.
- You need 100 grams of Sour cream (or drained yogurt).
- Provide 1 clove of Garlic.
- Get 4 of cm Cucumber.
- Prepare 1 of generous amount Salt and pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of ※ Lemon juice.
Steps to make Greek Souvlaki ＆ Tzatziki Sauce:
- Prick the chicken with a fork in several places, sprinkle generously with salt and pepper, and cut into bite-sized pieces. Salt well, or the flavor will dissipate..
- Combine the ★ ingredients to make the sauce. Put the sauce and the meat in a bag and marinate for at least 2 hours. If possible, let it marinate overnight for the flavors to soak in well..
- Add the grated garlic, lemon juice (olive oil), salt and pepper to the sour cream (drained yogurt). Refer to the ※ notation below the ingredients list..
- Soak the skewers in water for about 5 minutes to prevent them from burning. Thread the meat onto the skewers. You can also grill the meat as is, without skewers..
- Grill until well browned, or bake in a 200℃ oven for 15 minutes, turning them once. They're fantastic cooked on a barbecue..
- Arrange the souvlaki, rice, vegetables such as cucumbers or tomatoes, and the sauce on serving plates and it's ready! Dip the meat and vegetables in the sauce and enjoy..
- Oregano is the key ingredient to this dish's ethnic flavor. Keep it on hand for use in all kinds of ethnic cooking, such as Italian, Mexican, or Greek..
- Try the standard accompaniment to Souvlaki: "Oregano-scented Addictive Lemon Potatoes". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154399-oregano-greek-lemon-potatoes.
- I recommend eating the chicken without the sauce first, then dipping it in the sauce to enjoy two different tastes..
- To drain the yogurt, just leave it in a coffee filter overnight. The yogurt version is healthier..
This fresh Mediterranean meal is easy to pull off at home. Notes: Don't skip the cucumber salting step and use Greek yogurt for a thick and creamy tzatziki sauce. If Greek yogurt is unavailable, let regular yogurt drain in a fine mesh strainer. Barbecued chicken souvlaki is another word for seasoned Greek kebabs and they make a lovely summery starter when dipped into homemade tzatziki sauce. You may be wondering, "What is Tzatziki sauce?" This is a classic Greek appetizer (or "meze") made from thick strained yogurt, cucumber, garlic, olive oil, and fresh dill.
If you find this Greek Souvlaki ＆ Tzatziki Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.