Recipe of Home fries Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Home fries recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Home fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Home fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Mostly, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely nutritious and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, may boost your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, try a few of these.
Eggs, you may be amazed to learn, are great at combating depression. Just make sure that you do not toss the egg yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that is the most important in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, the yolks especially, are loaded with B vitamins. B vitamins can truly help you boost your mood. This is because these vitamins improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Try to eat an egg and feel happier!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to home fries recipe. To make home fries you need 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Home fries:
- Use 1.5 of large potatoes.
- Take 5 cloves of garlic.
- Use of Olive oil.
- You need of Spices.
Steps to make Home fries:
- Cut up potatoes into squares or shred them for hash browns, and let them soak in salty water for 5 mins. Meanwhile, cut up the garlic.
- In a large skillet, add enough olive oil to cover the surface of the skillet. Wait 1-2 minutes for the oil to warm up then add garlic.
- Mix in the garlic and spread all over the skillet. Then remove potato squares from the salt water and add to skillet and spread out ensuring all the pieces are embedded in oil..
- Cook on medium heat for 10 minutes COVERED, stirring every few minutes..
- Uncover, and cook for another ~10 minutes until golden colour and with frequent stirring to ensure equal cooking on all sides.
If you find this Home fries recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.