How to Prepare Giouvetsi with burgers in the Dutch oven Ultimate
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Giouvetsi with burgers in the Dutch oven recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Giouvetsi with burgers in the Dutch oven recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Giouvetsi with burgers in the Dutch oven recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
In general, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and need to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really nutritious and good for you. There are a number of foods that actually can boost your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually terrific at beating back depression. You must make sure, though, that what you make includes the yolk. The yolk is the most essential part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping raise your mood. Eggs, the yolk especially, are stuffed full of B vitamins. B vitamins can be great for raising your mood. This is because they help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that affect your mood–work better. Consume an egg and jolly up!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to giouvetsi with burgers in the dutch oven recipe. To make giouvetsi with burgers in the dutch oven you need 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Giouvetsi with burgers in the Dutch oven:
- You need 250 g of orzo.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Use of For the burgers.
- Take 500 g of ground beef.
- Take 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Use 2-3 sprigs of parsley, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Provide 3 of thick slices of stale bread (crustless).
- Use of salt.
- Provide of pepper.
- Prepare of paprika.
- You need of fresh spearmint, finely chopped.
- Prepare of red wine.
- Prepare of For the sauce.
- Use 3 of tomatoes, grated.
- You need 2 of herb stock cubes.
- Prepare of salt.
- Get of pepper.
- Provide of sugar.
- You need of oil.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
Steps to make Giouvetsi with burgers in the Dutch oven:
- Soak the bread in a little red wine, leave it for 1-2' and squeeze to strain..
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl (the bread as well) and knead well until they are incorporated thoroughly..
- Take a little of the mixture, form burgers that are equal in size and place them in the Dutch oven..
- Place the tomatoes, the spices, the water and a little oil in a bowl and mix..
- Pour the sauce over the burgers, add the herb stock cubes and bake in a preheated ove at 200°C for 25'..
- After the 25' have passed, add the orzo and 1 cup of water and stir during the baking process so that the food doesn't stick to the bottom..
- The food is ready when the orzo is cooked and fluffy..
If you find this Giouvetsi with burgers in the Dutch oven recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.