Simple Way to Prepare Baked penne pasta Favorite
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked penne pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked penne pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked penne pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Dollars.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Let’s begin with something not that hard, changing the light bulbs. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to just the cooking area. You need to change your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. You also have to get the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently discover members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house also. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, after all. A lot of it truly is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked penne pasta recipe. You can cook baked penne pasta using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked penne pasta:
- Prepare of penne pasta.
- Get of processed cheddar cheese.
- Use of Red paprika medium sized.
- Get of green capsicum.
- Take of yellow bell pepper.
- Provide of onion medium sized.
- Take of red tomatoes.
- Use of olive oil.
- Use of oregano for seasoning.
- You need of paprika flakes for seasoning.
- You need of pasta sauce.
- Take of Common salt as per the taste.
- Provide of Basil leaves for garnishing.
Steps to make Baked penne pasta:
- Boil pasta by putting few drops of oil to avoid sticking..
- Strain it once it becomes tender and keep it aside..
- Chop veggies mentioned above in the ingredients..you can also take broccoli and other veggies of your choice and keep it aside..
- Now grease a glass dish from all the sides..
- Place few veggies in the layers.
- Add cheese over it and sprinkle some salt too.
- Add pasta and put more cheese slices over it like this alternate veggies.then pasta and then cheese slices and make few layers in the glass dish.
- Sprinkle oregano and paprika seasoning over it…
- Keep it in the microwave under ordinary microwave mode power 100 for 10 minutes.
- The cheese starts melting and gets infuses with the pasta and veggies..The veggies also bdcome tender but crunchy…
- Take out the glass dish.your yummy baked cheesy pasta is ready…
- Enjoy and happy eating…
In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil, then add onion, garlic and mushrooms. Our top selection of penne pasta recipes with chicken, sausage, fish and vegetarian options. Including family favourites like pasta bakes and bolognese. Try our gluten-free baked penne pasta recipe with roasted vegetables. Learn how to prepare this recipe step by step and see a list of Gluten Free Baked Penne Pasta with Roasted Vegetables.
If you find this Baked penne pasta recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.