Easiest Way to Make Scripture Cake Perfect
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Scripture Cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Scripture Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Scripture Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Climb stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to scripture cake recipe. To cook scripture cake you only need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Scripture Cake:
- Provide of sifted all-purpose flour (1 Kings 4:22).
- Get of baking powder (Galatians 5:9).
- Prepare of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of ground nutmeg.
- Take of ground cloves.
- Get of ground allspice (1 Kings 10:2).
- Take of butter, softened (Judges 5:25).
- Provide of firmly packed brown sugar (Jeremiah 6:20).
- Use of honey (Exodus 16:31).
- Use of eggs (Luke 11:12).
- Use of pitted dates, chopped (Deuteronomy 34:3).
- Take of raisins (1 Samuel 30:12).
- Prepare of walnuts, chopped (Song of Solomon 6:11).
- Get of milk (Judges 5:25).
Steps to make Scripture Cake:
- Grease a 10×4 angel cake tube pan. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Sift flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, & allspice. Set aside..
- Beat butter, sugar, honey, & eggs in a large bowl with electric mixer until light & fluffy, about 3 minutes..
- In another bowl, combie fruita & nuts. Sprinkle 1/4 cups of flour mixture over fruits & nuts. Stir until coated. Set aside..
- Add remaining flour mixture alternately with the milk to the butter mixture, beating until smooth. Stir in fruits & nuts..
- Spoon into prepared pan. Bake for 1 hour & 30 minutes or until the top Springs back when lightly touched with fingertip..
- Cool in pan on wire rack 20 minutes. Loosen around edge & tube with knife. Turn out on rack. Cool completely. Wrap in plastic wrap. Cake slices best next day. But can slice same day..
- Gluten-free option. Can use gluten-free flour, but will need to add 1 3/4 tsp xanthum gum..
- Dairy free option. Can use soy milk instead of cows milk. Or really any kind of milk you prefer..
- Egg free option. Can use an egg replacer. I have an egg powder that I just have to add water to before adding..
The cake is ready when a tester inserted in the middle comes out clean. Cool the cake in its tin on a rack for about ten minutes, then remove the cake from the tin to cool completely. Drizzle over cooled scripture cake and garnish with sliced almonds. There is a bakery called Simply Fruit Cakes in the UK that sells these Scripture Cakes in beautiful tins. A Scripture cake, also known as Bible cake or Old Testament cake, has been around for many years.
If you find this Scripture Cake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.