Recipe of Char Siu-style Pulled Pork Favorite
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Char Siu-style Pulled Pork recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Char Siu-style Pulled Pork recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Char Siu-style Pulled Pork recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that actually can boost your moods when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Eggs, you may be astonished to learn, are wonderful at combating depression. Just see to it that you don’t throw away the yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that matters most in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, the egg yolks in particular, are high in B vitamins. B vitamins can actually help you boost your mood. This is because they help improve the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that dictate your mood. Try eating some eggs to jolly up!
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Try these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to char siu-style pulled pork recipe. You can have char siu-style pulled pork using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Char Siu-style Pulled Pork:
- Use 3 Pounds of pork roast (shoulder or loin).
- Use 1/3 Cup of Hoisin sauce.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of oyster sauce.
- Get 1 Tablespoon of soy sauce dark.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of honey.
- Use 3 Tablespoons of five spice Chinese.
- Get 1/2 Tablespoon of cayenne pepper.
- Provide 1 Cup of water.
Instructions to make Char Siu-style Pulled Pork:
- Place pork roast in slow cooker.
- Mix Hoisin sauce, oyster sauce, dark soy sauce, honey, Chinese five spice, and cayenne pepper in a bowl. Add mixture to the slow cooker..
- Mix in water. Make sure the roast is not entirely submerged..
- Cook for 10 hours, turning roast a few times so the outside crisps slightly on all sides..
- Pull roast apart with two forks until it looks shredded..
- Taste. Add more spices if needed..
- Cook for 2 more hours on low heat..
If you find this Char Siu-style Pulled Pork recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.