Steps to Make Beef brisket ragu with savoury semolina and wilted spinach Perfect
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef brisket ragu with savoury semolina and wilted spinach recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef brisket ragu with savoury semolina and wilted spinach recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we should avoid them. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely healthy and good for you. Some foods actually do raise your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Make a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be elevated by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and other types of nuts. This is because seeds and nuts have lots of magnesium which increases your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” natural substance that dictates to your brain how you feel day in and day out. The higher your levels of serotonin, the happier you are going to feel. Not only that, nuts, in particular, are a terrific protein food source.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef brisket ragu with savoury semolina and wilted spinach recipe. You can cook beef brisket ragu with savoury semolina and wilted spinach using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef brisket ragu with savoury semolina and wilted spinach:
- Take of beef brisket.
- Prepare of beef stock.
- Prepare of onion.
- Get of carrot.
- Prepare of fennel.
- You need of red wine.
- Prepare of fresh thyme.
- Get of Salt.
- Prepare of passata.
- Use of star anise.
- Get of Few mixed colour peppercorns.
- Use of garlic.
- Prepare of bay leaves.
- You need of For semolina.
- Provide of semolina.
- Get of chicken stock.
- Provide of 0 fat greek yoghurt.
- Prepare of To finish.
- Get of spinach.
- You need of Grated parmesan.
- Provide of Flat leaf parsley.
Steps to make Beef brisket ragu with savoury semolina and wilted spinach:
- In a large skillet brown trimmed and seasoned meat from both sides on little bit of olive oil..
- Add chopped onions, carrots, garlic and fennel and sear it little bit as well. Cover with beef stock and red wine. Ad bay leaves, star anise, thyme and peppercorns..
- Let it simmer for 5 – 6 hours. Take beef out and strain stock getting rid of all the veg and herbs. Put beef and stock back to skillet and add carrots shavings from 0,5 carrot. Top it up with water if necessary. Simmer for another 30 min. Beef should be falling apart now. Add passata and cook it further until sauce is thick.
- In a seperate pot heat up chicken stock and when starts to boil whisk semolina in. Take it off from heat and add yoghurt to it..
- In a seperate pot bring little bit of water to boil and cook spinach..
- Pour a layer of semolina on a plate. Then goes ragu and spinach. Finish with parmesan and parsley.
If you find this Beef brisket ragu with savoury semolina and wilted spinach recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.