Steps to Prepare Pulled Pork Nachos Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Pulled Pork Nachos recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pulled Pork Nachos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pulled Pork Nachos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Many folks do not fully grasp that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you get from these fast food places are generally foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be eating every day.
While most of you have been told again and again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a very good reason why. You may already realize that many of the vitamins you need each day can be found in various vegetables, but you will also be able to find required potassium in vegetables as well. One of the vegetables that can provide the potassium you’ll need is broccoli. Something else you might like to try is the next time you make a salad try working with spinach as an alternative to your traditional lettuce as you will discover that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you ought to take these recommendations to heart. Something that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pulled pork nachos recipe. You can cook pulled pork nachos using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pulled Pork Nachos:
- You need 2-3 lb of pork shoulder.
- Take 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Use 1 Tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 1 of medium red onion, quartered.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- Use 1/4 cup of mustard.
- Get 1/2 of medium onion, diced.
- Use 2 cups of shredded Mexican cheese.
- Get of BBQ sauce.
- Prepare of Tortilla chips.
- Prepare of Diced tomatoes.
- Provide of Salsa.
- Use of Guacamole.
Steps to make Pulled Pork Nachos:
- Add pork, onion, and seasonings to 6-quart slow cooker. Coat meat in seasonings. Add the ketchup and mustard and spread evenly to cover the meat..
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours..
- Remove meat and shred..
- Preheat oven to 400˚F..
- Layer chips, pork, onion, diced tomatoes, BBQ sauce, and cheese in a baking pan..
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Serve with salsa and guacamole..
If you find this Pulled Pork Nachos recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.