Simple Way to Make Slow cooked BBQ pulled pork. Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Slow cooked BBQ pulled pork. recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow cooked BBQ pulled pork. recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow cooked BBQ pulled pork. recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are bad and are to be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to consume. There are several foods that really can boost your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Green tea is actually great for your mood. You were just anticipating to read that, weren’t you? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid essentially stimulates brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while simultaneously calming the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you feel so much healthier. Now you are aware that green tea can help improve your mood too!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooked bbq pulled pork. recipe. To cook slow cooked bbq pulled pork. you only need 21 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow cooked BBQ pulled pork.:
- Get 2 kg of pork shoulder.
- Prepare 1 pints of chicken stock.
- Use 2 of onions.
- Get 3 clove of garlic.
- Take 1 cup of pinapple juice.
- You need 1 of FOR THE RUB..
- Get 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- Use 1 of FOR THE BBQ SAUCE..
- Provide 8 oz of ketchup.
- Take 4 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Get 4 tbsp of worcester sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of cider vinegar.
- Use 1 dash of tobasco sauce.
- Get 1 clove of garlic, crushed.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of mustard powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
Steps to make Slow cooked BBQ pulled pork.:
- Make up rub..
- Remove fat off pork and dab dry, cover with dry rub..
- If you have time leave pork in fridge 24 hours..
- Slice onions and garlic place in bottom of slow cooker, place pork on top..
- Pour in 1 pint of chicken stock and top up with pinapple juice until pork is 3/4 covered..
- Heat on low 8-10 hours or high for 4-5 hours..
- Make up tbe bbq sauce..
- Bring sauce to a simmer and take off heat..
- When pork is done remove from pan and shred, discard cooking juice but retain onions, chop them and mix with the pork..
- Put pork back into pot and mix in the sauce. Enjoy..
If you find this Slow cooked BBQ pulled pork. recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.