Recipe of Korean Fried Chicken Perfect
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Korean Fried Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Korean Fried Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean Fried Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and have something good. Fill your cupboards with nutritious foods. This way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to korean fried chicken recipe. To cook korean fried chicken you only need 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Korean Fried Chicken:
- Use of chicken legs.
- Provide of all purpose flour.
- Take of egg.
- Provide of Rock salt.
- Prepare of canola oil(or enough for deep fry).
- Use of For Korean Fried Chicken sauce.
- Provide of Garlic.
- You need of Sesame Oil.
- Use of honey.
- Provide of Lee Kum kee.
- Use of Sesame seed.
- Provide of sugar.
- Prepare of flour.
- Prepare of water.
- Use of banana ketchup or tomato sauce.
Steps to make Korean Fried Chicken:
- Put the flour into 2 separate breading plate then scramblr 2 eggs and put it on 3rd plate which makes it 3 breading plate.
- Clean and slice the chicken so that it will be cooked evenly..
- Put salt into the chicken then massage it so the salt will cover all chicken evenly..
- Put chicken on the breadinv pan(flour) then make sure it's all civered with flour then after that put in on the breading pan(scrammbled egg) coat it evenly then coat it finally with the last breading pan(flour) repeat to all chicken legs..
- Make sure the oil is hot then put 2 chicken legs at a time or 3 chicken legs depending in your apn capacity. Make sure dont overcrowd. 10 mins each side of chicken repeat to all chicken. Make sure it's low to medium heat to make sure it's cooked deep..
- Finely minced the garlic then saute it..
- Put the honey and the lee kum kee then mix it..
- Add ketchup or tomato sauce then mix it.
- On separate bowl mix flour and water make sure to mix evenly so that there will be no residue of flour then add it in the pan together with sesame oil then mix it.
- Add the sugar and half of sesame seed and keep on mixing until it's not to thick and not to sloppy..
- When it's finish. On a separate pan tuen it on low heat then put the cooked chicken legs first then put the korean fried chicken sauce then mix it evenly so that all chicken legs will be coated..
- When it's finish and coated well. Put it on a serving plate then add the remaining sesame seed. Enjoy!!.
A unique meal or snack that's totally delicious! Korean fried chicken is classically double fried extra crispy wings and drummettes that are then coated in a sticky, sweet, and spicy sauce. It's like buffalo wings amped up with the power of gochujang. Chicken wings, corn starch, corn syrup, dried red chili pepper, garlic, ginger, grape seed oil, ground black pepper, mustard sauce, peanut oil, peanuts, potato starch, rice syrup, salt, sesame seeds, soy sauce, vegetable oil, vinegar. This Korean fried chicken (KFC) is double fried until extra crispy, then tossed in a sticky, sweet and spicy sauce.
If you find this Korean Fried Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.