Easiest Way to Make Homemade Yoshinoya-Style Gyudon (Beef Rice Bowl) Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Homemade Yoshinoya-Style Gyudon (Beef Rice Bowl) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Yoshinoya-Style Gyudon (Beef Rice Bowl) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Yoshinoya-Style Gyudon (Beef Rice Bowl) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your apartment and make a little something from your kitchen. Fill your pantry shelves with nutritious foods. This way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade yoshinoya-style gyudon (beef rice bowl) recipe. To cook homemade yoshinoya-style gyudon (beef rice bowl) you need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Yoshinoya-Style Gyudon (Beef Rice Bowl):
- Get of Thinly sliced beef.
- Use of Onion.
- Prepare of (For the caramel).
- Provide of ★ Sugar.
- Provide of ★ Water.
- Get of (For the sauce).
- Take of ◆ Water.
- Prepare of ◆ White wine.
- Use of ◆ Mirin.
- You need of ◆ Soy sauce.
- Prepare of pinch ◆ Salt.
- You need of ◆ Soup stock cube.
- You need of ◆ Dashi stock granules.
- Get of clove ◆ Garlic.
- Use of smaller than a garlic clove ◆ Ginger.
Instructions to make Homemade Yoshinoya-Style Gyudon (Beef Rice Bowl):
- Make the caramel sauce. Put the sugar and 1 tablespoon of water in a pan and simmer. It's cooked enough when it is lightly golden in color..
- When it starts to smell like caramel, swirl the sauce around the pan and take it off the heat. Add the wine and mirin, return to the heat and cook off the alcohol. Add the rest of the sauce ingredients..
- Cut the onion in half and slice against the grain 5-7 mm wide. Cut the beef into 2-3 cm wide pieces..
- Add the sauce made in Step 2. When it comes to a boil, add the onion..
- When the onion is softened, add the beef and simmer..
- Take out the ginger and garlic. Leave the pan as-is with a lid on until it's time to eat, to let the flavors penetrate..
- When you're ready to eat, heat up the contents of the pan, and serve over rice garnished with some beni shouga red pickled ginger..
Great recipe for Homemade Yoshinoya-Style Gyudon (Beef Rice Bowl). My son loves Yoshinoya and used to go there a lot. (One reason is that we have one really close to our house.) Japanese Beef bowl (Gyū-don) is a popular one-bowl dish that consists of a bowl of rice topped with thinly sliced beef and onions simmered in sweet soy-flavoured sauce. It is often accompanied by red pickled ginger as a topping. It is so quick to make, tasty and filling – a perfect mid-week family meal. Yoshinoya has been serving "tasty, low-priced and quick" gyudon (beef bowls) in Japan for over a century.
If you find this Homemade Yoshinoya-Style Gyudon (Beef Rice Bowl) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.