Recipe of Homemade Yoshinoya-Style Gyudon (Beef Rice Bowl) Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Homemade Yoshinoya-Style Gyudon (Beef Rice Bowl) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Yoshinoya-Style Gyudon (Beef Rice Bowl) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Yoshinoya-Style Gyudon (Beef Rice Bowl) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to run less regularly, will also save electricity.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, all things considered. Largely, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade yoshinoya-style gyudon (beef rice bowl) recipe. To cook homemade yoshinoya-style gyudon (beef rice bowl) you need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade Yoshinoya-Style Gyudon (Beef Rice Bowl):
- Provide 300 grams of Thinly sliced beef.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- You need of (For the caramel).
- Use 2 tbsp of ★ Sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of ★ Water.
- Take of (For the sauce).
- Prepare 250 ml of ◆ Water.
- Take 3 tbsp of ◆ White wine.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ◆ Mirin.
- Use 4 tbsp of ◆ Soy sauce.
- Provide 1 large of pinch ◆ Salt.
- Get 1/2 of ◆ Soup stock cube.
- Get 1 dash of ◆ Dashi stock granules.
- Prepare 1 medium of clove ◆ Garlic.
- Use 1 piece of smaller than a garlic clove ◆ Ginger.
Instructions to make Homemade Yoshinoya-Style Gyudon (Beef Rice Bowl):
- Make the caramel sauce. Put the sugar and 1 tablespoon of water in a pan and simmer. It's cooked enough when it is lightly golden in color..
- When it starts to smell like caramel, swirl the sauce around the pan and take it off the heat. Add the wine and mirin, return to the heat and cook off the alcohol. Add the rest of the sauce ingredients..
- Cut the onion in half and slice against the grain 5-7 mm wide. Cut the beef into 2-3 cm wide pieces..
- Add the sauce made in Step 2. When it comes to a boil, add the onion..
- When the onion is softened, add the beef and simmer..
- Take out the ginger and garlic. Leave the pan as-is with a lid on until it's time to eat, to let the flavors penetrate..
- When you're ready to eat, heat up the contents of the pan, and serve over rice garnished with some beni shouga red pickled ginger..
Great recipe for Homemade Yoshinoya-Style Gyudon (Beef Rice Bowl). My son loves Yoshinoya and used to go there a lot. (One reason is that we have one really close to our house.) Japanese Beef bowl (Gyū-don) is a popular one-bowl dish that consists of a bowl of rice topped with thinly sliced beef and onions simmered in sweet soy-flavoured sauce. It is often accompanied by red pickled ginger as a topping. It is so quick to make, tasty and filling – a perfect mid-week family meal. Yoshinoya has been serving "tasty, low-priced and quick" gyudon (beef bowls) in Japan for over a century.
If you find this Homemade Yoshinoya-Style Gyudon (Beef Rice Bowl) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.