Step-by-Step Guide to Make Smoked Ham & Minted Pea Crumpet Stack with Poached Egg Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smoked Ham & Minted Pea Crumpet Stack with Poached Egg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked Ham & Minted Pea Crumpet Stack with Poached Egg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Money.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
You may well prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. Possibly the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. Especially if you make sure the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Save even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably easy to live green, after all. It’s concerning being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked ham & minted pea crumpet stack with poached egg recipe. You can cook smoked ham & minted pea crumpet stack with poached egg using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Smoked Ham & Minted Pea Crumpet Stack with Poached Egg:
- Prepare of crumpets,.
- Provide of salted butter, for spreading,.
- Provide of a small can of mushy peas (around 150g),.
- You need of Thin cured and smoked German ham slices, (around 3-4),.
- Provide of medium fresh egg,.
- You need of dried mint,.
- Get of Salt and pepper to season,.
- Provide of Dried parsley to garnish (optional).
- Take of For poaching the egg:.
- You need of good pinch of salt,.
- Use of white wine vinegar.
Steps to make Smoked Ham & Minted Pea Crumpet Stack with Poached Egg:
- Bring a small saucepan of salted water to the boil and turn down the heat a notch so the bubbles are gently rolling inside the pan, so it's not too vigorous. Stir through the white wine vinegar..
- Gently crack the egg into a small bowl, ensuring the yolk is still intact..
- Place the crumpets in the toaster and begin to toast them to your preference. In a small saucepan or in the microwave heat the mushy peas until warm. Season with a little salt and pepper. Stir through a good pinch of dried mint..
- Using an egg timer or clock, as soon as a new minute has just past gently slide the egg from the bowl into the boiling water, make sure this is done so the yolk isn't split. Time the egg for exactly two minutes. After two minutes, remove the egg using a slotted spoon and inspect it. If the egg white still looks a little translucent place it back for a few seconds. Place on some kitchen roll to remove any excess water..
- Butter the toasted crumpets and spread half of the mushy peas over each one up to the edges. Next place a couple of slices of ham over each one. Stack them on top of each other..
- Finally gently place the poached egg on top, season with salt and pepper and garnish with a little sprinkle of dried parsley..
Sure, you could cut corners and use something like liquid smoke or some magic. These eight grilled or smoked ham recipes will have your guests asking for more. Ham Doesn't Just Have to Be Baked. Double Smoked Whole Holiday Ham with Maple Glaze For more RECIPE HERE: heygrillhey.com/twice-smoked-ham/ Twice Smoked Ham with Brown Sugar Honey. How to Cook a Smoked Ham: The Best Way.
If you find this Smoked Ham & Minted Pea Crumpet Stack with Poached Egg recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.