Recipe of Sweet corn and mozarella cheese crumpets Speedy
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Sweet corn and mozarella cheese crumpets recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet corn and mozarella cheese crumpets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet corn and mozarella cheese crumpets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Dollars.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
Why don’t we begin with something quite simple, changing the light bulbs. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to just the cooking area. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more originally, these bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. It goes further than merely exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. The kitchen lights in particular tend to be left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This likewise happens in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that tough. It’s related to being practical, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet corn and mozarella cheese crumpets recipe. You can have sweet corn and mozarella cheese crumpets using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet corn and mozarella cheese crumpets:
- Take 1 cup of All purpose flour -.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Salt -.
- You need 1/2 cup of Warm milk -.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Active dry yeast -.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Sugar -.
- You need 1/2 cup of Warm water -.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Baking soda -.
- Provide of For the topping.
- Get 1 cup of Boiled sweet corn -.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pepper -.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of Mozarella cheese -.
- Provide of Butter as required.
Instructions to make Sweet corn and mozarella cheese crumpets:
- Take the warm milk in a bowl and add sugar and yeast to it. Mix and let it stand for 10 minutes. It will turn frothy and is ready to use..
- In a stand mixer bowl, take the flour and salt and mix. Make a hole in the centre and add the warm milk yeast mixture. Let it run on medium speed for 7-8 minutes to make a thick dough..
- Knead the dough with greased hands to form a soft dough. Cover it and let it rise in a warm place for 2 hours. It should double in size..
- Punch the dough and deflate it. Dissolve the baking soda in the warm water and add it to the dough. Add it to the stand mixer bowl and beat it for 1-2 minutes till it mix well and forms a smooth thick batter. Let the batter stand for another 30 minutes. Small bubbles will form and now your batter is ready to be cooked..
- Now heat a frying pan and grease it with oil or butter. Grease the crumpet rings also with oil. Place the ring on the frying pan. Pour a ladle of batter into the ring. Cover the pan with a lid and cook for about 6-7 minutes. Once it is fully cooked, flip it and let it cook on another side for a minute or two. Remove the crumpets from the rings with a sharp knife clearing the edges..
- Mix the boiled sweet corn, grated mozarella cheese, salt and pepper. Smear the hot crumpets with butter and top it with the sweet corn mixture. You can add a little mayonnaise if you wish. Serve warm..
You start by cooking the corn in some butter, mayonnaise and a little bit of sugar to add some sweetness. Then you sprinkle the surface with mozzarella cheese and let it melt over the corn. If the word mozzarella brings to mind only one type of cheese (the kind that's sprinkled atop your favorite pizza), then you haven't discovered all the different types of mozzarella in the cheese case. From fresh to smoked and from cow's milk to mozzarella di bufala, there are many different types of. Creamy and delicious, mozzarella is great tossed in salads, stuffed into sandwiches, stirred into pasta, and so.
If you find this Sweet corn and mozarella cheese crumpets recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.