Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Street Food Style Bombay Masala Omelette recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Street Food Style Bombay Masala Omelette recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. You should also realize that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will find that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be really bad. You will be happy to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you should be consuming every day.
You must remember your mother and father telling you to make sure you eat your vegetables, that is mainly because this is extremely important for a healthy and balanced body. Potassium is one of the things that you will discover in various vegetables, not to mention they also contain many different vitamins and minerals you will also need. As an example, broccoli has plenty of potassium to supply you with your daily recommended allowances. Spinach can also be something that you may wish to start eating more of as it includes a lot more vitamins and minerals when compared with other vegetables.
For those who want to start living a much healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you shouldn't be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to street food style bombay masala omelette recipe. To make street food style bombay masala omelette you only need 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Street Food Style Bombay Masala Omelette:
- Get of Red onion.
- You need of Tomato.
- Take of Green chilli.
- Use of Brown eggs.
- Prepare of Turmeric powder.
- Take of Garam masala powder.
- Get of Cumin powder.
- Get of Baby spinach leaves.
- Use of Lemon juice.
- Provide of Fresh coriander/cilantro leaves.
- Take of Butter.
- Use of Salt.
Instructions to make Street Food Style Bombay Masala Omelette:
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs together until well combined. Add the chopped onions, tomatoes, spinach, coriander, chilli, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, cumin powder, lemon juice, and salt to the beaten eggs and mix well until combined. Melt butter in a non-stick pan over a medium heat. Pour in half of the egg mixture. Swirl the eggs around for 2 minutes, pushing them to the middle, and tilting the pan so that the mixture sets well..
- Cover with a lid and cook for a minute, then gently flip the omelete and cook uncovered. Once cooked on both sides, slip the omelete to your serving plate. Repeat the process for the remaining egg mixture. Serve hot with toasted bread or eat as is..
If you find this Street Food Style Bombay Masala Omelette recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.