Recipe of Lemon Gyudon Any-night-of-the-week
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lemon Gyudon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Gyudon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good a spot to start as any. Do this for the whole house, not just the kitchen. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. You also have to get the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The family spends considerable time in the kitchen area, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house as well. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and discover exactly how much electricity you can save.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Mostly, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon gyudon recipe. You can have lemon gyudon using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lemon Gyudon:
- Use 500 grams of thinly sliced beef (I used sirloin).
- You need 2 tsp of grated garlic.
- Take 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 of onion, sliced thinly.
- Take of Juice from 1/2 lemon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 2 tsp of + 1 tsp sesame oil.
- Get of Chopped scallion for topping (optional).
- Take of Sliced lemon (optional).
- Get of Furikake (optional).
Instructions to make Lemon Gyudon:
- Mix beef with garlic, ginger, and salt. Set aside for 5 minutes or so..
- Heat the pan (I used medium heat) and pour 2 tsp sesame oil in it. Stir-fry onion until translucent. Then add the beef. Flip and mix occasionally until they turn brown. It will probably take about 5-7 minutes..
- Turn off the heat. Add honey and mix..
- Add lemon juice and sesame oil. Mix until well combined. If you think it still needs more salt, add a pinch or two..
- Put some on top of rice. Add furikake, scallion, and lemon slice. Enjoy!.
If you find this Lemon Gyudon recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.