Recipe of Lemon Gyudon Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Lemon Gyudon recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lemon Gyudon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Gyudon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
A lot of energy is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions that are more than ten years old. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can easily reduce how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. Mostly, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon gyudon recipe. To cook lemon gyudon you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lemon Gyudon:
- You need 500 grams of thinly sliced beef (I used sirloin).
- Take 2 tsp of grated garlic.
- Get 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 of onion, sliced thinly.
- Get of Juice from 1/2 lemon.
- Provide 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 2 tsp of + 1 tsp sesame oil.
- Take of Chopped scallion for topping (optional).
- You need of Sliced lemon (optional).
- Use of Furikake (optional).
Instructions to make Lemon Gyudon:
- Mix beef with garlic, ginger, and salt. Set aside for 5 minutes or so..
- Heat the pan (I used medium heat) and pour 2 tsp sesame oil in it. Stir-fry onion until translucent. Then add the beef. Flip and mix occasionally until they turn brown. It will probably take about 5-7 minutes..
- Turn off the heat. Add honey and mix..
- Add lemon juice and sesame oil. Mix until well combined. If you think it still needs more salt, add a pinch or two..
- Put some on top of rice. Add furikake, scallion, and lemon slice. Enjoy!.
If you find this Lemon Gyudon recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.