Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Aloo chop Muri,Kolkata street food recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Aloo chop Muri,Kolkata street food recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo chop Muri,Kolkata street food recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
One thing that some of you may already understand is that by eating the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. Its also wise to realize that there are foods that you'll need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These sorts of foods are packed with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. In the following paragraphs we shall be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
One more thing you will want to be sure of is that your consuming enough of is your vegetables as this will also be able to have a good impact on your health. Potassium is amongst the things that you will discover in various vegetables, not to mention they also contain many different vitamins and minerals you will also need. You will find that one of the vegetables we are referring to is broccoli, which is full of potassium. Something else you might want to try is the next time you make a salad try making use of spinach as an alternative to your traditional lettuce as you will find that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you'll be living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the refined food that you shouldn't be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to aloo chop muri,kolkata street food recipe. You can cook aloo chop muri,kolkata street food using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Aloo chop Muri,Kolkata street food:
- Provide 2 of Boiled baby potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of Onion(chopped).
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of Garlic (chopped).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ginger (grated).
- Take 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Fried peanuts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of gram flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Get To taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Aloo chop Muri,Kolkata street food:
- Measure your ingredients as par your requirements.I have made five chops out of the measurements shown in the picture.In a hot kadai add oil,when oil is hot add one tablespoon cumin seeds and let it crackle.Add ginger and garlic and sauté for two minutes,add chopped onions and sauté till it turns translucent.Add salt,red chilli powder.You can add other spices too but I prefer it simple.Now add some fried or roasted peanuts.Turn off the burner..
- Let it cool for sometime.Mash with a help of a fork.Don’t overdo it.Now give it a patty shape.By that time make a smooth paste of gram flour adding salt and water.The consistency should not be watery.Dunk all potato Patties..
- Deep fry.Don’t overload while frying.Fry all the chops in medium high flame.Enjoy Kolkata street food aloo chop when hot with muri(puffed rice) and green chilli...
If you find this Aloo chop Muri,Kolkata street food recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.