Recipe of 紅酒炆牛腩 (Red Wine Beef Brisket) Super Quick Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for 紅酒炆牛腩 (Red Wine Beef Brisket) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best 紅酒炆牛腩 (Red Wine Beef Brisket) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 紅酒炆牛腩 (Red Wine Beef Brisket) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
For the most part, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and must be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be very nutritious and good for you. Several foods really do elevate your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try a few of these.
It’s easy to fight your bad mood when you consume grains. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually excellent for helping boost your happiness levels. These foods can help you feel full for longer as well, which is a mood improver. Feeling hungry can actually make you feel terrible! These grains can help your mood elevate because it’s not at all hard for your body to digest them. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps bring up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 紅酒炆牛腩 (red wine beef brisket) recipe. You can have 紅酒炆牛腩 (red wine beef brisket) using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook 紅酒炆牛腩 (Red Wine Beef Brisket):
- Prepare of Core Ingredients.
- Prepare 300 g of x Beef Brisket (牛腩).
- Use 0.5 of Unit x Chopped Onion.
- Provide 2 of Unit x Chopped Garlic Ball.
- Provide 1 of Unit x Green Onion.
- Use 5 pieces of x Ginger (with Skin & Washed).
- Take 200 ml of – 350ml x Red Wine.
- Provide of Broth Ingredients.
- Get 2 of Big Unit x Crystal Sugar (冰糖).
- Provide 2 of Unit x Mashed Tomatoes.
- Use 3-4 of Unit x Bay Leaves (月桂葉).
- Provide of Some Rosemary (迷迭香).
- Provide of Some White/Black Pepper.
- Provide of Some Soy Sauce.
- Use 0.5 Teaspoon of x Salt (Little Salt is OK).
- Prepare of Vegetables.
- Take of Some White Radish (白蘿蔔).
- Prepare of Some Carrots (紅蘿蔔).
- Provide of Some Potatoes (薯仔).
- You need of Some Yellow Pepper (黃椒).
Instructions to make 紅酒炆牛腩 (Red Wine Beef Brisket):
- Water Clean Beef Brisket for 5 mins to remove excessive blood from the meat, then remove the Beef Brisket and rinse it with tap water.
- Pan Fry Beef Brisket: #1 High Heat with some oil to cook Beef Brisket turn brown on the outside. #2 Add the rest of Core Ingredients and fry them until all turn brown. #3 Add Sake for adding the smell.
- Stew Beef Brisket: #1 Add all Herbs and Sauce to pan with the Beef Brisket. #2 Add hot water (or slowly adding cold water) to good level (at least covering all the ingredients) that can stew the Beef Brisket for 2 hours. #3 Once the water gets boiles, turn fire to Medium Heat. #4 Occasionally check on water level to ensure no burn out. #5 Stew for recommended of 1.5 to 2hrs depending on the type of meat.
- Add Vegetables: #1 At last adding the Vegetables and stew them until they get soft – recommend to add the Vegetables in the last 20 mins for the best result..
If you find this 紅酒炆牛腩 (Red Wine Beef Brisket) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.