Steps to Prepare 韓式拌飯 BIBIMBAP Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best 韓式拌飯 BIBIMBAP recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 韓式拌飯 BIBIMBAP recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and use what you already have. Your home should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it easy to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 韓式拌飯 bibimbap recipe. To cook 韓式拌飯 bibimbap you need 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook 韓式拌飯 BIBIMBAP:
- Provide 1 cup of – rice.
- Take 1 pack of – chicken / pork bulgogi.
- You need 1 pack of – kimchi (150 ~ 200 grams).
- You need of Soy bean sprout.
- Prepare of Spinach (I used the one with round leaves).
- Get of Shiitake mushrooms.
- Get of Carrot.
- Use of Cucumber / zucchini.
Steps to make 韓式拌飯 BIBIMBAP:
- Cook rice as usual.
- SOY BEAN SPROUT >>> Blanch soy bean sprout with water and some salt. Once cooked use tongs to remove soy bean sprout and put it on a separate bowl. Mix the cooked sprouts with some salt and sesame oil.
- SPINACH >>> Blanch spinach with water. Once cooked use tongs to remove it and put it on a separate bowl. Mix the cooked spinach with some salt and sesame oil.
- CARROT >>> cut the carrot into match sticks. Put them into a bowl, and mix with a pinch of salt. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes until sweating. PLEASE REFER TO #8.
- If you are using zucchini please refer to #6. If you are using cucumber please refer to #7.
- ZUCCHINI >>> cut zucchini into matchsticks and mix with some salt. PLEASE REFER TO #9.
- CUCUMBER >>> Cut the cucumber into halves lengthwise and slice thinly crosswise. Mix with some salt. PLEASE REFER TO #9.
- Heat up a pan over medium high heat. Squeeze out excess water from the carrot. Add a few drops of cooking oil to the pan and sauté the carrot for 1 minute. Put it on the platter next to the soy bean sprouts and spinach.
- Heat a few drops of cooking oil in the pan and squeeze out the excess water from the cucumber / zucchini. Sauté with a few drops of sesame oil for 30 seconds.
- Stir fry bulgogi.
- BIBIMBAP SAUCE >>> 2 tablespoon – gochujang 1 tablespoon – sesame oil 1 tablespoon – sugar (I used cane sugar) 1 tablespoon – water (I used the water I used to blanch veg) 1 tablespoon – roasted sesame seeds (optional) 1 teaspoon – vinegar (I used apple vinegar) 1 teaspoon – minced garlic (optional.
- Plate the bibimbap with an egg York on top.
- Reheat the water used to blanch vegetables, put some seasoning and spring onion to serve it as soup.
- Enjoy! 😋😋.
Bibimbap (비빔밥) – 赖皮猴爱美食 Monkey's Super Cuisine. Today's recipe is bibimbap, a super-popular Korean dish you might have heard about already! Korean restaurant in Prague Bibimbap KOREA. Borrowed from Korean 비빔밥 (bibimbap). bibimbap (uncountable). A Korean dish of white rice topped with vegetables, beef, a whole egg, and gochujang (chili pepper paste). hoedeopbap. bibimbap on Wikipedia.
If you find this 韓式拌飯 BIBIMBAP recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.