Steps to Make Fiery Beef Bulgogi Spaghetti Speedy
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Fiery Beef Bulgogi Spaghetti recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fiery Beef Bulgogi Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fiery Beef Bulgogi Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Climb stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Most people will decide to be idle and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fiery beef bulgogi spaghetti recipe. You can cook fiery beef bulgogi spaghetti using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fiery Beef Bulgogi Spaghetti:
- Use 2 of servings Spaghetti.
- Prepare 200 g of Beef Steak(s) *thinly sliced OR cut into thin strips.
- Provide 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1/4 of Green Capsicum.
- Use 150 g of Shimeji *OR other Asian Mushrooms.
- You need of *Note: These vegetables can be other vegetables of your choice.
- Provide 1-2 teaspoons of Sesame Oil.
- Use of <Sauce>.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic *grated.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Gochujang (Korean Spicy Miso).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Mirin.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
Steps to make Fiery Beef Bulgogi Spaghetti:
- Cut off the bottom of Shimeji and tear into smaller pieces. Beef and all other vegetables need to be thinly sliced or cut into thin strips..
- Start cooking Spaghetti in boiling salted water according to the instruction..
- In a small bowl, combine all the sauce ingredients..
- Heat Oil in a frying pan over high heat, cook Beef first. (Use high heat from the start to the end.) When Beef changes colour, add vegetables and cook until they are cooked..
- Add the sauce and stir to combine. Then add the cooked Spaghetti and mix well, and it’s done..
Bulgogi is a Korean recipe for marinated beef. In Korean the word bulgogi means fire meat, which refers to how it is cooked. This beef bulgogi is easy to prepare, highly adaptable and full of delicious flavor. Plus, even better, it's perfect for meal prep. This dish is really easy to make and is easy to add variety as well, making it perfect for different tastes or to vary it over a couple days.
If you find this Fiery Beef Bulgogi Spaghetti recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.