How to Prepare Mexican Slow Cooked Pulled Pork (Carnitas) Perfect
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mexican Slow Cooked Pulled Pork (Carnitas) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican Slow Cooked Pulled Pork (Carnitas) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Many individuals do not realize that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the different foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. You will be happy to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you need to be consuming every day.
When it comes to sitting down to dinner you should in addition think about lean proteins and fish such as salmon. The point that salmon is also loaded with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other necessary nutrients you’ll need. Now when you decide to have a steak for an evening meal one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will present you with all the protein you’ll need for the day. Also before cooking your steak you really need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from taking in extra fat.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you ought to take these recommendations to heart. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is in addition not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican slow cooked pulled pork (carnitas) recipe. You can cook mexican slow cooked pulled pork (carnitas) using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mexican Slow Cooked Pulled Pork (Carnitas):
- Get 2 kg of pork shoulder/pork butt, skinless, boneless.
- Use 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño, deseeded, chopped.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 180 ml of freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Get of Rub.
- Take 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Take 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- Take 2 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of ground cumin.
- Take 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
Steps to make Mexican Slow Cooked Pulled Pork (Carnitas):
- Wash the pork shoulder and dry it. Next, combine the rub ingredients and gently massage the pork. The pork can be stored overnight in a plastic bag (optional)..
- In a pot, add the pork, onion, jalapeño, garlic, and orange juice, then cover with a lid. Boil on medium heat. Once it boils, turn off the fire and leave it for ~1 hour (the temperature will be kept constant as long as the lid is on). Once an hour has passed, turn on the heat again and boil on medium heat. Repeat this for ~10 hours..
- After ~10 hours, the pork should be tender enough to pull apart with two forks. Shred all the pork and save the juices left in the pot – it’ll be used for the next step..
- To crisp the meat, drizzle olive oil in a non-stick frying pan over high heat and pour some of the juices. Let the meat sear until the juices evaporate and the meat turns golden brown and crispy. It is important to divide the pulled pork into small batches when cooking on the frying pan so it doesn’t overcrowd the pan..
- Serve warm, with flour tortillas or by itself..
If you find this Mexican Slow Cooked Pulled Pork (Carnitas) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.