Simple Way to Prepare Easy Peasy Pulled Pork Ultimate
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Peasy Pulled Pork recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Peasy Pulled Pork recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Pick To Eat Will Effect Your Health.
Many individuals do not realize that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will find at all of those take out places. You will find that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted side effects will be really bad. You will be delighted to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you need to be ingesting every day.
Citrus fruit will be one of the greatest things that you could have for your desserts, rather than having a piece of cake or ice cream. All of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also essential for maintaining your health. You may also want to mix a few things like orange sections, shredded coconut blended with a teaspoon of honey.
For those who want to begin living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy peasy pulled pork recipe. To make easy peasy pulled pork you only need 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Peasy Pulled Pork:
- Use 5 lb of Shoulder pork.
- Get 1 dash of Dry mustard.
- Take 1 dash of Salt.
- Provide 1 dash of Pepper.
- Take 2 of Yellow onions.
- Get 5 clove of Garlic.
- Get 2 cup of Beef stock.
- Prepare 1 of BBQ sauce.
Instructions to make Easy Peasy Pulled Pork:
- Cut your onions into rings.
- Cut your garlic into small slivers.
- Open your pork, pat with a paper towel to dry off the moisture.
- Rub on your mustard salt and pepper.
- Dump your onions garlic and 1 cup of beef stock into the slow cooker.
- Sit your pork on top of the onions and garlic and pour the other cup of beef stock on top of the pork.
- Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours.
- After the 8-10 hours.
- Remove your pork to a plate and shred with a fork.
- Take the crock pot and pour the mixture of onions garlic and stock into a strainer to get rid of the stock but keep the onions and garlic.
- Put the pork and onion mixture back into the crock pot and mix up.
- Pour in your BBQ sauce and mix real good let the BBQ sauce get warm in the warming crock pot for bout 15 minutes.
- Place a generous amount of pork onto rolls.
- Plate and eat up! 😀.
If you find this Easy Peasy Pulled Pork recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.