Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Crispy Baby Corn Satay Recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy Baby Corn Satay Recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we have to stay away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really nourishing and good for you. Some foods honestly do raise your mood when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, try a few of these.
Eggs, would you believe, are terrific for helping you battle depression. You need to see to it, however, that what you make includes the egg yolk. When you want to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most essential part of the egg. Eggs, specifically the yolks, are full of B vitamins. B vitamins can actually help you improve your mood. This is because these vitamins help your neural transmitters--the parts of your brain that control your mood--run better. Consume an egg and jolly up!
You can see, you don't need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to crispy baby corn satay recipe recipe. To cook crispy baby corn satay recipe you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crispy Baby Corn Satay Recipe:
- Use 12 of Baby corn.
- Take 2 tbsp of Peanut oil or any cooking oil.
- Use for of The Marinade.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Yoghurt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Rice flour.
- Take 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 4 cloves of Garlic, crushed.
- Take 1 tsp of Garam masala powder (optional).
- Take 1/4 tsp of Carom seeds.
- You need to taste of Salt,.
- You need Pinch of Orange food colour (optional).
Steps to make Crispy Baby Corn Satay Recipe:
- First, wash the baby corn and blanch them. Drain and keep aside. Secondly, in a bowl take all the ingredients for the marinade and whisk to make a thick paste. Add the baby corns to this marinade and evenly coat them with the mixture. Set aside the baby corns to marinate in the mixture for at least 30 minutes..
- Add the baby corns to this marinade and evenly coat them with the mixture. Set aside the baby corns to marinate in the mixture for at least 30 minutes..
- After the baby corns have marinated well, you can toss them in a pan, so the corn get cooked and coated well with the marinade. Dip the satay sticks in water and keep aside. Heat a skillet pan on medium heat. Add a tablespoon of oil in the skillet and place the baby corns along with the marinade into the pan and fry them in the oil until all the marinade coats the corn and the baby corn has cooked through..
- As soon as they are done, remove the baby corn satay from the pan. Insert the skewers gently through the centre, place on an oven grill and roast on 250 degrees for 5 minutes..
- Finally the baby corn is crisp and ready to serve. Arrange on a platter and serve the Crispy Baby Corn Satay along with a peanut dipping sauce, onion rings and lemon wedges..
If you find this Crispy Baby Corn Satay Recipe recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.