Easiest Way to Prepare Amazing and Easy Rainbow Cake Super Quick Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Amazing and Easy Rainbow Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Amazing and Easy Rainbow Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that basically can raise your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
If you want to defeat depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all rich in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you fight depression.
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to amazing and easy rainbow cake recipe. To make amazing and easy rainbow cake you only need 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Amazing and Easy Rainbow Cake:
- You need of Cake part.
- Get of plain white flour.
- You need of unrefined golden caster sugar.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Take of baking powder.
- Take of salt.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- Provide of different colours of food colouring.
- Take of buttercream.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of icing sugar.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
Steps to make Amazing and Easy Rainbow Cake:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease and base line 2 cake tins.
- To make the sponge layers you need to split the ingredients into three. Put 125g butter, 225g flour, 150g caster sugar, 3 eggs, 1tsp baking powder, 1/4 tsp salt, 1tsp vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl and beat until smooth..
- Next you need to split mixture evenly into 2. It's best to do this on scales so you know it's even..
- Put the two halves of batter into seperate bowls then add your chosen colour and mix. Keep adding the colour until you are happy you have the right shade..
- Then pour the batter into the prepared tin and place in the oven for 12-15 min or until a skewer comes out clean..
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool for a while then turn out to cool. If you leave the sponges to cool upside down they should flatten out into even layers..
- Then repeat from step two twice for the remaining four layers, using the remaining colours..
- To make the buttercream, beat together the butter and icing sugar until pale and fluffy then add the vanulla extract..
- To conatruct the cake take a cake stand or cake board and smear a little of onto it and carefully place the first layer centrally..
- Spread a thin, even layer of buttercream onto the sponge and then carefully place the next layer centrally on top. Repeat with the rest if the layers. We started with red, then orange, yellow, green, blue, purple..
- Finally cover the top and sides of the cake with a thick layer of buttercream using a palette knife..
- Leave the cake to set for abour 1 hour before presenting or serving and ENJOY!!!! ♥♡♥.
If you find this Amazing and Easy Rainbow Cake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.